SERVICES / CAPABILITIES
McR Defence has a national and international framework with state-of-art resources drawn from a breadth of sector experience. Understanding the unique Defence Capability Life Cycle and the interaction with Commonwealth Procurement Rules, we work to provide proactive solutions to the inherent challenges and risks faced by project teams.
McR Defence is equipped to assist clients in the following areas:
Commercial advisory and management
• ERP & business transformation;
• Integrated logistics systems (ILS);
• Financial management (incl. cost modelling);
• Performance reporting and management;
• Business case and government submission services;
• Benefits management;
• Procurement advisory and services; and
• Supply chain advisory.
Program and project management
• Change management;
• Transition and acceptance management;
• Requirements management;
• IT Architecture; and
• Strategic ICT network frameworks.
Risk management and advisory
• General risk governance, assurance and management;
• Cyber security risk management; and
• Cyber governance and compliance;
• Full service commercial legal services.
The McR Defence leadership team has unparalleled experience. Some of their recent projects include:
• Designing and executing the Defence market strategies for ASX-listed organisations;
• Winning and delivering the major Managing Contractor roles in central Queensland;
• Winning and delivering major construction packages in NSW and North Queensland;
• Disrupting the professional services, ATL market by introducing new Australian talent to CASG and winning a role as one of the Major Services Providers; and
• Winning and delivering major ICT projects for the Navy and Chief Information Officer Group.